Annotate your documents on our servers using ANNIE plus the Numbers and Measurements add-ons.
- 2GB RAM per execution thread (on average)
- use the mature ANNIE named entity recogniser
- producing the typical ANNIE annotations, such as Person, Location, Organization, Date, Money, Address, etc.
- also includes the Numbers add-on
- produces Number annotations with normalised values
- also includes the Measurements add-on
- produces Measurement annotations for scalar and interval measurements, covering hundreds of measurement units. Each measurement is annotated with a normalised value and unit.
- bring your own documents as .zip or .arc archives
- process any document format that GATE supports, including .txt, .html, .xml, .pdf.
- mix and match output formats, including GATE XML, inline XML, XCES
- send annotated documents directly to your Mímir server for indexing
Usage is charged by the hour.