GATE Cloud is moving
A new version of the GATE Cloud platform has recently been launched at
https://cloud.gate.ac.uk. The features you have been used to on
GATECloud.net are all still there, and we've added a number of improvements:
- A much wider range of pre-installed annotation pipelines.
- A REST API for quick and simple annotation of single documents as an
alternative to our traditional batch-mode annotation jobs.
- Long term persistent storage of input data and the output of annotation jobs.
You can now upload your documents once as a data bundle and process them in
several jobs with different pipelines. The output of your job becomes
another bundle, so you can use the results of one pipeline as input to
- Support for more input and output data formats, including Twitter's JSON
- Collect data from
streaming APIs and process it using GATE pipelines.
- APIs, with a client library and command line tools for programmatic control
of annotation jobs and data bundles.
Any new credit vouchers purchased from the University of Sheffield online shop
from now on will be applied to cloud.gate.ac.uk rather than GATECloud.net. If
you have already purchased credit on GATECloud.net which you have not yet
spent, we can transfer this to cloud.gate.ac.uk so you can use it there.
If you already have existing dedicated servers on GATECloud.net that you wish
to continue using, we can transfer them to cloud.gate.ac.uk with just a few
minutes of downtime. Contact us for